Traits of a Hunter
- Strength: the ability to carry heavy loads and equipment while participating in lengthy activities
- Endurance: the ability to remain physically active for extended periods, such as when stalking game
- Agility: the ability to move quickly in a variety of terrain, such as over rocks and through thick brush
- Patience: the ability to stay calm and focused, even when the hunt is a long one
- Decision-Making: the capacity to make informed and timely decisions in response to changing conditions
- Strategy: the ability to think ahead and plan for potential obstacles and opportunities
Hunters who possess these attributes are well-suited to the activity of hunting, and can excel in the sport. With dedication and practice, anyone can become a successful hunter.